|Our recreation centers will be CLOSED the following days due to floors being screened and recoated:
Crow: April 3- April 9, 2017
Burt Cobb: April 10-16, 2017
Kleeman: May 21 – May 27, 2017
Clarksville is home to three centers that provide residents with fun recreational experiences at an affordable price! Each center features a full-size gymnasium, fitness center with cardiovascular and strength training equipment, racquetball court, game room, and meeting space that is available for private rental. The centers are also home to a variety of special events, athletic and enrichment programs, and after-school activities.
Annual memberships are available for $5 (valid for one year at all three centers).
Families: $5: first child
$3: second child
$2: three or more children
Daily visitor's pass: $1 per person.
Amenities, Hours, and Programs
Hours and amenities vary by location. See center locations below for more info.
Monday: 11am - 9pm
*Open to ages 50 and up only on Tuesday and
Tuesday: 9am - 9pm*
Wednesday: 1pm - 9pm
Thursday: 9am - 8pm*
Saturday: 11am - 3pm
Thursday from 9-11am.
1011 Franklin Street, 37040
Monday: 9am - 9pm*
Tuesday: 2pm - 9pm
Wednesday: 9am - 9pm*
Thursday: 10am - 9pm
Friday: 10am - 6pm*
Saturday: 9am - 3pm
*Open to ages 50 and up only on Monday and
Wednesday from 9-10am and Friday 10-11am.
211 Richview Road, 37043
Monday: 7:45am - 8pm
Tuesday: 7:45am - 8pm*
Wednesday: 7:45am - 8pm
Thursday: 7:45am - 8pm*
Friday: 7:45am - 6pm*
Saturday: 9am - 3pm*
*Open to ages 50 and up only on Tuesday, Thursday,
Friday from 11-12am and Saturday from 9-10am.
166 Cunningham Lane, 37042
If you are interested in becoming an instructor for a class at a community center (ie. aerobics, martial arts, youth sports, arts and crafts, educational programs), please contact the Program Director at 645-7476 or contact a center directly.
Our recreation centers offer meeting space for private rentals during operation hours only.
Rent: $10 per hour, $20 deposit required.
***If CMCSS schools are cancelled, Homeschool PE will not meet.***
- All users ages 6 and up must obtain a community center I.D. to enter.
- All youth ages 9 and under must be accompanied and actively supervised by someone 15 years of age or older. Any child age 10 and over is permitted to come to a center unattended.
- You must be 16 years of age to use the weight room without supervision.
- Proper gym attire is required: pants and/or shorts, shirt and gym shoes.
- No street shoes on gym, racquetball or weight room floors.
- No sagging shorts or pants; no hats, bandannas or do-rags allowed on in the building.
- Gang activity and attire is strictly prohibited.
- All center equipment must stay inside the facility at all times.
- No pets of any type allowed.
- Food and drinks allowed in designated areas only.
- No gum in building
- No Profanity / Chewing / Spitting
- No smoking in facility or entrances of facility.
- No Alcohol or Drugs allowed on the premises at any time.
- No Horseplay / Fighting / Gambling
- NO DUNKING OR HANGING ON THE RIMS.
- No radios, CD players or other musical devices can be used without headsets.
- THE CENTER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR STOLEN ITEMS. No personal items will be stored by center staff for any reason; A locker is available if you bring your own lock.
- No personal use of Office Phone.