5K & 1-MILE WALK/RUN
The Queen City Road Race has been a Clarksville tradition for 40 years promoting fitness and health for people of all ages.
Saturday, May 5, 2018
Austin Peay State University
8:00AM - Power Up Group Stretch
8:30AM - 1 Mile Walk/Run
8:45AM - 5K
10:00AM - Awards Ceremony
This year’s 5K race route takes runners through the streets of Historic Downtown Clarksville, and the one-mile route takes participants on a tour of a portion of the Austin Peay State University campus. Both events begin at APSU's Foy Center and conclude inside Fortera Stadium.
1 Mile: $5
ON OR AFTER
1 Mile: $5
|1 MILE WALK/RUN
| 5K RACE
CMCSS ELEMENTARY SCHOOL AWARDS & INCENTIVES
Each year, hundreds of Clarksville-Montgomery County School System elementary school students, teachers and family members have participated in the race. Incentives and awards are offered to local CMCSS elementary schools as follows:
- $1,000 to school with the highest percentage of student registration.
- $1,000 to school with the highest percentage of faculty registration.
- $100 for the physical education department of the first school to have 10 people cross the 5k finish line.
- Subway party and trophy to any school with at least 10% of student enrollment registered for the 5k.
- Subway party and trophy to any school with at least 25% of faculty staff registered for the 5k.
THANK YOU SPONSORS!
The 40th Annual Queen City Road Race is presented by the City of Clarksville and is co-sponsored by Austin Peay State University, the Clarksville-Montgomery County School System, Clarksville- Montgomery County School System Coordinated School Health, NorthCrest Medical Center, and The Leaf-Chronicle.
Download the 2018 Race Route Maps here.
PACKET PICK UP
Thursday, May 3 and Friday, May 4, 9AM - 6PM, Parks + Recreation Downtown Office, 102 Public Sq
Race Day: 7AM - 8:30AM, APSU Foy Center Gymnasium