CLARKSVILLE, Tenn. – The banks of the Cumberland River will once again be lit with over a million dazzling lights as Christmas on the Cumberland, presented by Blue Cord Realty, returns to McGregor Park Riverwalk.
The grand opening will be from 5-7 p.m. on Nov. 23 at McGregor Park Riverwalk and Museum. The official lighting ceremony will begin at 6:30 p.m., with the lights being turned on shortly after.
The family-friendly event will include:
- Visit with Santa.
- Free hot chocolate provided by Blue Cord Realty.
- Dance performances by Cast & Crowns, Dance Force, and Natalie’s Dance Network.
- Christmas carols performed by Rossview High School band.
- Food vendors Kadi’s Tacos and Haute Wheels Rolling Sandwich Co.
Following the grand opening, the light display will be open nightly through Jan. 2, 2022.
- 5-10 p.m. Sunday-Thursday
- 5- 11 p.m. Friday & Saturday
Christmas on the Cumberland is free and open to the public.
Visit with Santa
An opportunity to visit with Santa and enjoy free hot chocolate will be available on two additional nights in December from 6-8 p.m.
- Dec. 11 with hot chocolate provided by Tender Paws Animal Therapy Group.
- Dec. 18 with hot chocolate provided by the Church of Jesus Christ and Latter Day Saints.