UPDATE: The following phone numbers have been added to the alternate phone number list for customer use during the Gas & Water phone service outage.
CLARKSVILLE, Tenn. – Clarksville Gas & Water phones are down including the emergency phone line and the customer pay-by-phone, Utility Billing Line, due to technical issues.
In the event of a gas, water or sewer EMERGENCY during the phone system outage, please call the designated phone number listed below. Please only call these numbers in the event of an emergency and not for bill inquiries or bill payment.
NATURAL GAS EMERGENCY ONLY: (931) 218-3271 or 911
WATER/SEWER OR OTHER EMERGENCY: (931) 218-3280 & (931) 216-1187
For bill payments and normal business transactions, customers may call any of the following temporary phone numbers during the phone service outage.
- 931-218-3278 (WATER OR WASTEWATER EMERGENCY)
- 931-218-3280 (WATER OR WASTEWATER EMERGENCY)
Customer may also visit customer service center lobbies or drive through window service located at 2215 Madison St. or 111 Cunningham Ln. Convenient 24-hour kiosk “Pay Site” machines are also available for customer bill payments at the following locations.
- 1599 Ft. Campbell Blvd. (corner of Ashbury Rd.)
- 1801 Ashland City Rd. (corner of Vista Ln.)
- 2537 Wilma Rudolph Blvd. (next to Dunkin’/Baskin Robbins)
- 3880 Trenton Rd. (corner of Tiny Town Rd.)
- 111 Cunningham Lane (Drive-Up “Pay Site” kiosk at new North Clarksville City Services Center location.)
- 2021 Wilma Rudolph Blvd. (CDE Lightband)
Gas & Water values customers and very much appreciates their patience and cooperation during the phone outage.