CLARKSVILLE, Tenn. –The Clarksville Downtown Market presented by CDE Lightband will have its 2023 grand opening at 8 a.m. on Saturday, May 13, at Public Square.
The Clarksville Downtown Market is a weekly open-air market featuring farmers and artisans who offer 100% locally grown fresh produce, food items and handcrafted products. The Market has been running since 2009 and strives to provide an opportunity for customers to connect with local businesses while enhancing the quality of life in our community.
This year, 106 vendors and a variety of food trucks will be featured throughout the season. Additionally, the Market will have special events days during the season.
- May 13- Opening Day- Mother’s Day Gift Wrapping Booth
- May 20- Children’s Entrepreneur Market
- May 27- Memorial Day Market
- June 10- Safety Special Event Day
- June 17- Father’s Day Car Show
- June 24- Pollinator Day
- July 1- Independence Day Celebration
- July 8- Healthy Mind, Healthy Body
- July 29- BBQ Bash
- August 5- Back to School Bash
- August 19- Diversity Awareness
- August 26- Women’s Empowerment Day
- Sept 16- Honey Maker Madness!
- Sept 23- First Day of Fall Festivities
- Oct 7- Pumpkin Pickin’
- Oct 21- End of Season Bash
“Our award-winning Downtown Market is back, and better than ever thanks to the hard work of our Parks & Recreation staff,” Mayor Joe Pitts said. “The return of the market is a sign that summer fun is upon us and local fresh produce is here once again. Come enjoy your Saturday mornings with us downtown throughout the summer, and experience all that local Clarksville vendors have to offer.”
The Clarksville Downtown Market is open every Saturday from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. May 13 through Oct. 21 at Public Square. Visit https://www.cityofclarksville.com/302/Clarksville-Downtown-Market or the Clarksville Downtown Market Facebook and Instagram page for parking information, announcements, and updates on special events throughout the season!
For more, contact Clarksville Parks & Recreation at 931-645-7476 or firstname.lastname@example.org